I was talking to Zane about it the other night, and we are both surprised that Hunter hasn't shown any symptoms of the piggy flu. I thought for sure he would get it where he seems to get everything else that seems to go around. We certainly didn't think Paizlei would get it for the opposite reason as Hunter; she usually doesn't get any of the nasty viruses that go around.
I feel bad because I haven't said anything about my buddy Hunter. He started getting asthmatic on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I have been giving him 6 breathing treatments a day. He gets 2 treatments of Pulmicort Respules and 4 treatments of Albuterol. If you have given your kids Albuterol, you would expect it to make him bounce off the walls (no, I don't need any more of that with him, he does enough of that on his own). No, with Hunter, it is the Pulmicort that makes him bounce off the walls. It's a really good thing he only has to have it twice a day. Anyway, enough rambling. Hunter is starting to finally sound a lot better and breathe a lot better. I'm so grateful that there are medications available for treatment of asthma in children. I would be in serious trouble if there wasn't this medication available.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that she is on the mend. It is the weirdest virus ever. You just never know who is going to get it, who won't get it, and how bad it will be if they DO get it! So scary for our little preemies to get the dreaded Piggy Flu!!
Post a Comment