For Christmas! YAY!!!! Hunter had SOOOOO much fun helping me put up the Christmas Tree. He was so much help (not really, but in his eyes, he was) giving me the branches for the tree. Little did he know, there was a certain order they had to be put in the stand. We took a break from the decorating so Hunter & Paizlei could have naps. When Hunter woke up, he came into the living room, stopped, looked at the tree for a minute, pondered and then looked at Zane and said "YAY" and started jumping up and down and was clapping! It was so cute!!!!! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera handy at that moment. It would have been priceless to get it on video.

H had so much fun putting the decorations on the tree! He was covered from head to toe with glitter.

The final product.
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for Christmas this year. I will have BOTH of my kids under ONE roof!!! Last year was such a hard Christmas for Zane and I. We didn't really get to enjoy it. Hence the reason we put the tree up 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. The closer it gets to December 17th, the more emotional I get. I'm not sure why, really, because I have my beautiful baby girl and I know it could very easily have turned out worse. Maybe it's just the memories from last year and not really being able to enjoy Christmas. Spending Christmas Eve in the NICU with my sweet one week old baby girl, not really wanting to leave her, but knowing in my heart I needed to be with my Hunter on Christmas. Memories of leaving my one week old baby girl in tears, only to turn around on the 26th and do it all over again, except this time, I was leaving my sweet, almost 2 year old stay with my one week old again. WOW!!!! This year will be SOOOOOOOO much better. Okay, I am blabbering now. Until next post....
2 comments:
Yes, I have hope this will be a MUCH better Christmas for many of us!! Congrats!
Christmas is a special time to spend with your kids. I hope that this year is a lot better for you than the last.
Post a Comment