Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

Now that Hunter is finally over his asthma issues (for now anyway) and Paizlei is over the piggy flu, here are our Halloween pictures. I was having a really hard time trying to decide what to dress Hunter up as. As soon as I saw this chicken costume at oldnavy.com, I HAD to get it! This last summer while Hunter's grandma and grandpa Black were camping, Hunter and I went to their house to feed the horses and chickens. Hunter is fascinated with the chickens. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he tells us what a chicken says! And Paizlei, or course, had to be our little princess! Since birth, she has always been our "Princess Paizlei", so I thought it was fitting to dress her up as a princess.

Isn't he the cutest little chicken you have ever seen?

The sweetest little princess!

Our little chicken and sweet princess!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Got to love the chicken...it is the best costume ever. It was really nice chatting with you on Facebook...I hope that we can keep in better contact...I miss you as a friend.

Heather Vincent said...

I LOVED it!!!! I think it's kind of funny that your Quinn and my Hunter had the same costume! I miss you too Emily! We need to get together and let our kids play since they are pretty close in age!

Megan B ♥ said...

ok..... it's a little unnerving to see that chicken costume in SUCH A BIG SIZE, ha ha ha ha ha!