Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun In The Sun

Man have we loved the warm weather the last week! We have been outside constantly...to the park, in our back yard playing with toys or in the sandbox, having picnics, playing with cousins! Being outside is SO much fun for Hunter! He LOVES it!

Paizlei has also had some fun outside either sleeping or playing on my lap! She isn't as "into" being outside as Hunter is. The minute she goes outside, she starts sneezing! I feel so bad for her because it is SO beautiful out there and I want for her to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine!

We hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and warm weather as much as we are!

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

Hey Heather Way CUTE pictures, Your kids are growing like weeds. You and Paizlei look SOO cute!!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Your pics are really cute! Hunter is getting big, but I can still see the same kid in there! I am glad you are happy up there!