Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Roma Tomato

One day last week as I was getting lunch ready for Hunter and I, I asked him to get in the fridge and get out the cheese and bread because we were having tuna sandwiches. I had my back turned to the fridge so I couldn't see what he was doing. It was taking him a lot longer than I would have expected it to take him to get the cheese and bread, so I turned around and looked and he had opened one of the drawers in the fridge and taken out a roma tomato and was eating it. I asked him what he was eating an he said"numa num mom, numa num"! It was so cute! He then walked over to the kitchen table and climbed up in his booster seat and sat down and ate the tomato. I couldn't believe when he said he was done with the tomato because he ate more than half of it. He has always been a good eater, usually eating whatever I make for meals. He is especially good at eating his veggies. I was totally surprised with the tomato because I had lettuce, cucumbers, carrots and bell peppers in the drawer, all of which he likes and he just happened to pull out the tomato. Zane laughed when he got home from work and I showed him the pictures.




1 comment:

*ehu. said...

WOW!! WAY TO GO HUNTER!! That's totally impressive!!