

Today, I took Paizlei to the dietitian for her monthly check-up. The dietitian checked everything on Paizlei; her length, head circumference and her weight. I couldn't believe Paizlei's weight...9 lbs. 11 oz.! The first thought that came to my mind was, "young lady, last week you weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz., where is it coming from"! She is growing so fast! To me she is huge because she was so small when she was born. But to everyone else, she is still small. She has more than doubled her birth weight. Paizlei's little cheeks are starting to get chubby and she has the cutest little fat rolls by her knees! She is just so darn cute!
Hunter is growing up way too fast too! It seems like just yesterday the nurses laid him in my arms for the first time! I can't believe he is already 2 years old. He is starting to talk so much. A lot of what he says, Zane and I are the only ones that can understand him. And, his personality is so darn cute! He is such a funny and happy little boy. He loves anything Cars! And, he wants Zane or I to always be on the floor playing cars with him or watching Cars on tv. He has even tried to get Paizlei to play cars with him! I keep telling him to be patient with her and she will soon be old enough to play cars.
My mom and I took the kids to Kiddie Kandids to get their pictures taken. It was so much fun! Hunter would not cooperate to get his picture taken with Paizlei, so I got in and took a picture with all 3 of us. Here are some of the pictures.


7 comments:
Heather-I'm checking out your blog and loving it. You guys are beautiful...I am just glad she is doing so well for having such a rough start! Good for you for hanging in there, I bet it wasn't easy. Take care!
Kim
Very cute pics. Hope to see ya soon. :)
They are cute kids and the pictures turned out really good!
It is awesome to see her doing so well. Hunter sure has changed since we saw you last! Glad too hear you are happy!
She is beautiful!
Just realized you had a blog! Such cute pictures!
Heather, This is Meggan Butterfield thanks for you comment. I got my little girls dress at the Quilted Bear, in Provo. There have quiet a few to choose from! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment