Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Squeaky Shoes

When we lived in St George and Hunter was learning how to walk, I wanted to get him a pair of squeaky shoes. Everywhere I went down there they were selling them for $30-50. I couldn't justify spending that much money on shoes that he would only be in for a short amount of time. So, Hunter never got his squeaky shoes, this made me sad..
Now we have Paizlei and I wanted a pair of squeaky shoes for her. Although she isn't walking yet and is still a ways off from walking, I still want squeaky shoes for her. I found some!!!!! When we were at the Sanpete County Fair, there was a young lady from Mayfield selling shoes and flower clippies. Of course I had to look. I was SO SUPER EXCITED, she had some squeaky shoes for little girls!!! The best part, she was selling them for $6.00!!! $6.00!!!! I had to get them! Paizlei loves them! When she kicks her legs, the shoes squeak and Paizlei turns to try to find the squeak. It's so cute! And my Hunter, well he has just as much fun with them even though he can't wear them! I FINALLY found some squeaky shoes!!!!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, I've never even heard of squeaky shoes, but they sure sound fun!