Thursday, June 18, 2009

Paizlei's First 6 Months

Yesterday Paizlei turned 6 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies, especially with the 2nd child! The last 6 months have been a huge eye opener in a lot of areas, for example, Paizlei is a former 33 weeker, she spent 3 weeks in the NICU, and the adjustment of having two kids. I was so worried about her having colic because Hunter was SOOOO colicky and I was worried about dealing with that with two kids,. Thankfully, Paizlei does not have colic and is such a happy baby! She is so easy! She has been sleeping through the night since she was about 6 weeks old, which has been VERY nice! I took her to the doctor today for her 6 Month Well Baby and here are her stats: Weight - 15 lbs. 12 oz. = 45% Height - 26 in. = 61% Head Circumference = 75%. Our Little Miss Paizlei is doing great and is on track in all developmental areas except for sitting up on her own, which I'm sure within the next couple weeks she will have that down. Anyway, I wanted to share with you this collage of Paizlei's first 6 months. (If you click on the collage, it will open up bigger in another window, that way you can see all the small pictures as well.)

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I'm so glad she is doing so well! She is such a cutie!

Sassy Lu said...

Such a sweet girl! She sounds a lot like my Hailey. To this day, she is still my easiest child!